VILLA GABRIELLE - SUNNY ISLES VILLA RENTALS   |    To List | Property Search | View Map
SUNNY ISLES | MIAMI RENTALS | FLORIDA | UNITED STATES
Type: Villas | Setting: Coastal Rentals | Interest: Family, Honeymoon, Romance | Style: Grand | Bathrooms: 3 | Sleeps: 12 | Property #: 1006MMR
Arrival:
Departure:
Adults:
Children:
Select days to find properties in your search with available rooms
 Pricing and Availability
Trip Dates: Wed Dec-13-2017 to Wed Dec-20-2017
Room Type
       Wed Thu  Fri   Sat  Sun Mon Tue
Avg per night
Gabrielle
Show Details
wk1 $2,000 $2,000 $2,000 $2,000 $2,000 $2,000 $2,000
$2,000
   Property Description
Villa Gabrielle - Sunny Isles Villa Rentals: Gabrielle is located in the smart and prestigious Coral Gables district with its distinctive trees and vegetation. This is the perfect address for the best of all worlds. Within gardens of over an acre (4,000 m˛), the VillaHotel is near to sophisticated shopping and restaurants, convenient for the airport, within easy reach of the Biscayne Bay beaches and the fun of Coconut Grove. Gabrielle is set back in a quiet, tree-lined street and entered through automatic gates to the wide driveway with four garages. Built in 2005 to an Italian Renaissance design, the interior brilliantly fuses a classical interior style with bold paint colors. Eight bedrooms, a formal dining room, two reception rooms and a very large, dine-in kitchen, make up only the principal rooms. Expansive terraces, a multi-level pool with an infinity Jacuzzi and a cabana with a shower-room and barbecue kitchen all overlook the expansive lawn, providing vast scope for entertaining.
 
   Policies
How to BOOK this property?

Bookings must be made by emailing the Reservation Form (Shopping Cart) with the dates and details of the guest. When we get this information MyMiamiRentals.com is free to accept or deny this request following the Conditions attached hereto. We will e-mail or call you asking you for a valid credit card. Unless the Reservation Form has been signed by both Client and MyMiamiRentals.com, and full payment is in MyMiamiRentals.com’s account, the booking is not confirmed.

PAYMENT PROCEDURE

For reservations made 70 days or more prior to arrival, 25% of the entire stay is required upon signature of the Reservation Form before a confirmation can be issued. The remaining balance of 75% must be made at least 70 days prior to arrival. For reservations made within 70 days of arrival, full payment is required upon signing the Reservation Form.

Payment before check-in is accepted by check, bank transfer (net of charges) or credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. All credit card payments incur a surcharge of 3 percent.

Payment for incidental charges after check-out is accepted by credit card only. A charge of 3 percent is levied on all in-resort credit card payments to cover card charges.

Note: Owner required an extra deposit; it will be maintained in the owner account as secure deposit which will be returned at the check-out.

CONFIRMATION

Upon receipt the necessary payment, we will issue a confirmation invoice.

CANCELLATIONS

This property cannot be changed or cancelled without penalty. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your property check-in date. Cancellation of a booking may result in the partial or complete loss of any pre-payments made, as specified below. All cancellations must be in writing. Cancellation charges are as follows:

70 days or more prior to arrival 10%
45-69 days prior to arrival 50%
45 days or less prior to arrival 100%

After booking your property—3 easy steps:

1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you.

How to redeem your voucher(s):

Reservation confirmations are required. Upon arrival in the property, on the day of your reservation, please present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID at the property.

Note: If airport pick-up is required, you must notify MyMiamiRentals.com at least 24 hours before your arrival with complete flight details.

 
   Nearby Points of Interests
Miami International Airport 10 Km

View Map

   Rates & Rooms
  2000 - 2000
  6 Rooms & Suites
   Property Facilities
  Air Conditioning
  Living-room
  Dinning-room
  Pets Accepted
  Babysitting
  Banking Services
  Bar
  Business Center
  Business Lounge
  Gym
  Internet
  Airport Pick Up
  Swimming Pool
  Kitchen
  24 H Reception
  Free Internet Access
  Concierge
  Meeting Facilities
  Car Parking
  Laundry
  Credit Cards Accepted
  Luggage Storage
   Other properties in the area
 
Advertisement
Developed by APP Solutions